WWE Star Sami Zayn Gets Emotional Following Bret Hart’s Appearance on RAW






WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart made a dramatic return to Monday Night Raw, and Canadian wrestler Sami Zayn found himself caught in the middle of an intense feud between Hart and WWE World Heavyweight Champion Gunther. This marked a thrilling and emotional moment for Zayn, who has long idolized Hart.

The September 9 episode of WWE Raw, held in Calgary, Alberta, was electrified by Hart's surprise appearance. The crowd was buzzing as Hart went head-to-head with Gunther, who threw a provocative comment at Hart to escalate the situation. This confrontation prompted Sami Zayn to step in.

Zayn, who was visibly emotional, shared his feelings: “You caught me at a really strange time because I’m feeling emotional, to be honest. I’m wearing this jersey not because I’m a Flames fan, but to honor Johnny Gaudreau, who tragically passed away. It makes you reflect on your time here and what you do with it. To share the ring with [Bret Hart], who was my hero growing up, in Calgary is incredibly significant for me. So I’m in a really strange headspace right now.”

He also mentioned how Hart’s words ignited a fire within him: “Listening to him talk about what it means to be a champion, especially a Canadian champion, made me realize that we haven’t had that in a long time. I want it to be me.”

Zayn expressed his determination to honor Hart’s legacy and follow in his footsteps: “I want to honor his legacy and the path he laid out for performers like me. Gunther’s championship reign is on borrowed time because I’m coming for it. I’m coming for the World Heavyweight Championship.”


Topics:

WWE, Bret Hart, Gunther, Sami Zayn



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GH Picks AMC Alum Alexa Havins to Play Lulu Spencer

Sony Officially Reveals PS5 Pro During PlayStation 5 Technical Presentation

Foo Fighters’ Dave Grohl Welcomes Baby ‘Outside of’ Marriage, Working to Rebuild Trust with Wife